DuraGlide 242 Hydraulic Actuators
DuraGlide® Series 242 Hydraulic Actuators are used in closed loop control to extend or retract and provide displacement or force into a test article. These fatigue-rated actuators incorporate a coaxially mounted transducer for displacement feedback and internal hydraulic cushions for extended service life.
Key Product Features
Economical, accurate double-ended actuation
Durable / Reliable
Fatigue-rated designs, built to exceed their rated loads for millions of cycles
Introduces little friction, reducing internal flow losses and heat produced, thus requires less energy to operate
Exceptional fidelity over the full range of motion, reducing distortion
- Double-ended, fatigue-rated design combines balanced dynamic performance and robust side-load tolerance to maximize data fidelity
- Full-stroke, coaxially-mounted displacement transducer
- High-capacity, non-metallic bearings bonded directly to the end caps offer high side-load tolerance and resistance to failure from galling and seizure
- Piston rods machined from a single piece of heat-treated alloy steel and surface coated to reduce the effects of rod banding
- Cushions protect the actuator from the effects of high-speed and inertial forces, and prevent the actuator from contacting the end caps
- Proprietary MTS seal and bearing designs and surfacecoating processes set the industry standard for durability, longevity and performance.
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR INVESTMENT
Our experts are here to help keep you up and running.